Sunday, December 14, 2014

#689 - Phantom Daily strip 195 set in color by "Perth"

Here is yet another colorful creation by the same Phan whose colorful creation was shared by me in my last post. Only this time he is using a new nick name - PERTH.

The story is D195 - Terror At The Opera. Many of us may be having the Black and white version, but not everyone has the colored version. He has even put forth a kind of a colorful cover for the book-style presentation of the story.

So download the comic from his original link here, and shower your thanks to PERTH.

This might be my last post in a while, as I start my journey this Thursday.

Enjoy 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for sharing and A big Thank U to "Perth "

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to both of u PERTH & VENKIT for sharing coloured version

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. But can u post Flash Gordon sunday comics strips drawn by Dan barry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Perth! way to go...

    ReplyDelete