#688 - The latest Phantom Sunday story - The Ghost story, KALL's colored Frew Comic and a discussion of Dynamite's first Mandrake comic book.

Sunday, December 07, 2014 by: Venkitachalam Subramanian

Emile just sent me the latest Phantom Sunday story that ran for 25 weeks from June 01, 2014 through November 23, 2014. Here is the first panel :















Download the story from Emile's original link and shower your thanks on Emile.



While on the subject of the Phantom, I bring to you a colored Frew comic by one of our regular Phans who goes by the nickname KALL. When I first posted that in this blog, quite a few blogs including this one were hit by an expired widget, which would prevent others from viewing the blog unless they had a very secure version of the browsers they were using. Since this was something that requires a lot of hard work and patience (ask TPH), I thought it was worth a repost.





















So download from Kall's original link and offer your thanks to Kall.

Before I take leave of you all, here is a post about the new Mandrake comic soon to be brought out by Dynamite Comics. Take a look at the following:



This might be my last post for a while, as I will be away for a month. I will be back during the end of January.

Enjoy