Monday, January 29, 2018

Frew 993 - Kingdom of the Amazons

Friends, today Birthday of one of our contributor friend "Gaurav". He loves many comics, some of our common comics Interests are IJC, ACK, MMC/ Gowarsons/Trishul. He with his wife and son did "Taar" scanlation at  my request.
Thanks a lot, Brother!
May God bless you all!
Happy Birthday Gaurav Bhai!🎂

Issue #: 993
Title: Kingdom of the Amazons
Story: Scott Goodall
Art: Romano Felmang/Germano Ferri
1st Print: Fantomet #16 (10-1991)

Scanned by: Rocklud
Edited by: PBC

Read Offline

10 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for the FREW phantom

    and
    best wishes of birthday to GOURAV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Prabhat bhai, for your lovely wishes and sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't download from that website. I click on Download button, but I am taken to a website where I am asked to add extensions to the browser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Finally a Frew. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete