Sharing two comics based on the life of two famous presidents of USA.
Some interesting material found at net about Abraham Lincoln (1809–1865) & John F. Kennedy (1917–1963).
- Both presidents' last names (Lincoln and Kennedy) have 7 letters.
- Both presidents have five syllables in their full name (which counts Kennedy's middle initial).
- Both presidents were elected to the House of Representatives in '46.
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
- Both were runners-up for the party's nomination for vice-president in '56.
- Both presidents were elected to the presidency in '60.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
A month before Lincoln was shot he was in Monroe, Maryland.
- Both presidents were concerned with the problems of black Americans and made their views strongly known in '63. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1862, which became law in 1863. In 1963, Kennedy presented his reports to Congress on Civil Rights, and the same year was the famous March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom.
- Both presidents were shot in the head.
- Both presidents were shot from behind.
- Both presidents were shot in presence of their wives.
- Both presidents were shot on a Friday.
- Both presidents were accompanied by another couple.
- The male companion of the other couple was wounded by the assassin.
- Both wives lost a son while living in the White House.
- Both were assassinated by Southerners.
- Both were succeeded by Southerners (their Vice Presidents).
- Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
- There are 6 letters in each Johnson's first name.
- John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy was born in 1939.
- Both assassins were known by their three names.
- Both names are made of fifteen letters.
- Mr. Booth shot Lincoln in a Theatre called "Ford". Lee Harvey Oswald, shot Kennedy in a car called "Ford" Lincoln.
- Booth ran from a theater and was caught in a warehouse. Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.
- Both John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald were killed before they could be put on trial.
A month before Kennedy was shot he was with Marilyn Monroe.
There are so many simaliries. Can we count one more - both life history as comics was published by same publisher DELL. Enjoy!:)
Abraham Lincoln Life Story #001 (Dell4C)
John F. Kennedy (C2c) [Dell 1964] (Kingfaraday-Agentuup) Rescan
All thanks & credits go to original uploaders.