Sunday, November 18, 2007

#001.Why decided to start a new blog with already distributed books & comics? This post is dedicated to all comic lovers of INDRAJAL Comics.

Four-five years ago tried to find some favorite books and comics, but in vain. Two months ago, again decided to search again, wow, many are available and but links are lost. 

Since last 2 months, I am on a forced vacation. Till 15th Jan 2008, I will have a plenty of times. Initially I was collecting all possible books for myself which I want to read. But now wish to help to those people who gave a lot of time in searching like me. If I able to spread my favourites to 100 people, THE HARD WORK of uploaders shall never be lost; and these books and comics shall return back to the net, again and again for it lovers.

In childhood, the most part of the money I spent on books. CHAMPAK, PARAG, CHANDAMAMA and NANDAN were bought for me by parents. But it was not enough for me. The very first comic was Phantom (Indrajal-#295). Parents never agreed with my choice. But I didn't stop.
Major part of my my old collection is lost forever, but thanks to the following blogs, I’m recollecting again as digital.  These comics are not publishing any more.
Visit to encourage their GREAT EFFORTS by some fans:
http://thecomicproject.blogspot.com/
http://indrajal-comics.blogspot.com/
http://comic-guy.blogspot.com/
http://anupam-agrawal.blogspot.com/
http://mandrake-comics.blogspot.com/
http://thephantomhead.blogspot.com/

Time is the most valuable. Let’s use every saved second in reading or passing with the family and friends.

First post is for them who want to collect published copies of INDRAJAL COMICS as soon as possible. But for new one you have to go to the above one.

p.s Esnips is closed, so those are gone. Don't worry - now sharing much better scans at indrajal-online.blogspot.com with many friends. All 803 Indrajal are available in Eng and Hindi.
Who came in late, first  check FAQs, then posts from Oct 2017, had re-shared best all.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Prabhat,
    Nice effort.
    BTW do you know of any link to download "Classic Ilustrated Junior" series. It was a passion to read them when I was a kid.
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like Flash Gordon comics, you can find it in my post of Vagos.es. Thank you for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is abs the best comic book site that I ever visited. You earn the right to demand a free lunch anytime you are near me. Thanks for being out there, man. You do it for all of uz. Peace. J

    ReplyDelete
  4. oldmanmozz: Thanks friend! One day we will certainly meet, but not for demanding lunch, just to meet with a person who also love "Kane & Abel, Asterix, Tintin & Indrajal Comics”. :))

    N.B. My one (youngest) brother lives in Banglore & other in Gurgaon. Pls send your contact details by e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Digging down I found that this is your first ever blog post. No one would have known that this blog was going to become the most famous one among others.... Congrats on achieving a unique milestone Prabhat, and for all your contributors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog. Thanks for your effort.

    ReplyDelete