Wednesday, December 22, 2010

D2-042: The Metallic Raiders

Story: Harry Harrison
Art: Dan Barry
Summary: Leaving Mongo with the whole Earth party before the two planets drift too far from each other (read D2-041 H-Bomb Under the Mongo Sea), Flash and his passengers learn that an unknown rocket has raided an atomic plant of uranium on Earth and made off to space with the entire loot.

Setting up base at a power station with Zarkov, Flash is still unaware that the uranium-hungry species is making plans for several more raids and is even preparing to install an undercover spy on Earth to realise their aims...

(Source of summary: www.ipcomics.net)

Collect it and many more D2 - Here

It's from Col. Worobu's e-collection. All credits go to him & the original uploader.

4 comments:

  1. Unbelievable! You find the missing issues!!
    I hope you have found,all 42-66 episodes!
    I had read all these comics,in my country,since 1968,about...,aw a kid,never published again!
    Thanks a million,from the deepest of my heart!
    Nov i could read them again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nakos Only 42 & 43 (tomorrow coming)from missing D2 series, I get.

    However I'll my best for missing D2 series and the Sunday strips (S27 and so on).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all my good friend!It's ok,we can't have them all,in our life!
    Iremember you have post some glash gordon strips in spanish,vol 1-44.
    However i have found,some glash gordon strips in spanish vol2 1-18,are these different than the missing strips??

    ReplyDelete