Here is very first Spider Man comic.
Vol1N15-1962- Spider Man
All thanks and credits for providing this rare comic go to our friend Dr. Krishna Raman.
This Indrajal Comics is first time in any language posted at net. A interesting adventure of Flash Gordon.
This is Anurag's contribution. All credits & thanks go to him.
All DC Comics' Korak #46-59 (June, 1972 to Sept-Oct, 1974)
Korak - Son of Tarzan 48
Korak - Son of Tarzan 51
Korak - Son of Tarzan 53
Korak - Son of Tarzan 55
Korak - Son of Tarzan 56
Korak - Son of Tarzan 58
OrKorak - Son of Tarzan 46-53
Korak is the ape name of Jack Clayton, the son of Tarzan and Jane.
Jack first appeared in the original Tarzan novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs. He was introduced as an infant in the non-Tarzan novel The Eternal Lover (later retitled The Eternal Savage), in which the Ape Man and his family played supporting roles. His next appearance (still as an infant) was in The Beasts of Tarzan, the third Tarzan novel, in which he was kidnapped and taken to Africa. The story of his youth and growth to manhood was told in the fourth novel, The Son of Tarzan, in which he returned to Africa and lived in the jungle, taking for the first time the name Korak ("Killer" in the language of the Great Apes). Most references to him were as "Korak the Killer."
Half of the book relates to Meriem, the Arab girl he rescues from a beating. The two of then run wild in the forest for years before being separated. After many adventures they are re-united and eventually marry. The story of the boy's sadness at losing her and her emerging character is conveyed very vividly.
Korak was later used as a supporting character in the eighth through the tenth entries in the series, Tarzan the Terrible, Tarzan and the Golden Lion, and Tarzan and the Ant Men.
- Gold Key Comics published Korak, Son of Tarzan #1-45 from January, 1964 to January, 1972. It featured work by Russ Manning, Warren Tufts, Dan Spiegle, and others.
- DC Comics continued the series from #46-59 (June, 1972 to Sept-Oct, 1974), then it was renamed Tarzan Family #60-66 (Nov-Dec 1975 to Nov-Dec 1976) . Both series also included other Burrough's characters.
Enjoy all Gold Key's Korsak. DC's series are coming soon.
Korak - Son of Tarzan 01
Korak - Son of Tarzan 06
Korak - Son of Tarzan 11
Korak - Son of Tarzan 16
Korak - Son of Tarzan 21
Korak - Son of Tarzan 26
Korak - Son of Tarzan 31
Korak - Son of Tarzan 36
Korak - Son of Tarzan 41
Archive (Since Nov 2007)
- ► 2014 (26)
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (151)
- ► 2009 (167)
- #059.Spider Man
- #058.Indrajal Comics 20 (Hindi)
- #057.Tarzan Family (DC)
- #056.Korak - Son of Tarzan (DC)
- #055.Korak - Son of Tarzan (Gold Key)
- #054.The Phantom - Moonstone 3
- #053.Some Hindi Indrajal comics' covers
- #052.Comics based on Indian Mythology 2
- #051.Flash Gordon - King #9 (1967)
- #050.Classics Illustrated
- #049.Indrajal Comics 19 (Hindi)
- #048. Zorro
- ▼ August (12)